Ah, the fun of playing around with my setup. This is the area that I work with. And to the neat freaks- Damn it, it is organized! I can find everything that I need.
1. My laptop of doom: A Toshiba Satellite. You can't see it, but there is a Wacom Graphire 4 connected to it. This laptop is were I spend my time on digital art (and video games, of course.)
2. Toad cage. She was busy hiding in her log at the time this was shot.
3. Cutting area. This is were I spent most of my time when it comes to prepping convention artwork.
4. My vast amount of accessories. By vast, I do mean vast.
5. The collection of various anime figures I have collected over the years. There is also a couple of D&D figures, and a Jareth (from Labyrinth) figure among them.
6. My collection of anime posters. This is not all of them. I'm still putting them up.
7. Awesome laptop bag. Of doom.
8. My pin board. This contains a lot of pins, and I have also managed to attach all of my convention badges to the board.
9. My drawers. Filled with paint, screen printing ink, and random crap that goes nowhere else.
10. The scetchbooks and random things of art that I have managed to do and collect over the years.
11. Photography equipment. A film canister, the bag that holds my digital SLR and my film SLR, and a digital camera that is my fiancee's
12. Box of straws. Seriously.
13. My screen printing set, and my paint set.
14. More art and scetchbooks that couldn't fit with the rest of them.
15. Gratuitous amounts of markers.
16. My fiancee's computer. With a duck on it.
17. More art supplies. Mostly beads and mount spray.
18. Dry erase board for reminding me of stuff. Messages usually in bright, rainbow colors.
19. Lights with no lampshades, for the max in light (I live in the basement, with the windows painted over for some reason, so I get no natural light.)
20. Chair. For ultimate placement of self.
And there you have it. ^^